So now hunt it out will teach u how to find your smartphone. There are many different ways to find your lost/stolen smartphone example there are some apps like finding my device / find my mobile, or u can visit the online version of this website, you can also find your lost phone through your Google Map history.
FIRST WAY: USING FIND MY DEVICE APPLICATION
1. First, go to the browser and type find my device or you can type the website http:/www.google.com/andriod/find
2. Login to the website you will find that to sign in u have to fill your email ID and password for the android you have to find.
3. Select your phone name from the left side of the page this will start searching for u android phone location
4. Once the website will show your android location. If ur your phone is off or does not have any cellular / Wi-Fi connection, it’s location will not appear. Only it will show the last location at which our phone is switched off.
5. U can lock it down to prevent your android data from being recoverd . You can lock it down by doing the following steps
- click lock on your left side of your page
- enter the password
- enter the message and the another phone number if u like
- click lock when prompted
SECOND WAY: USING FIND MY MOBILE FOR SAMSUNG
1. Open the find my mobile Website by typing http:/www.findmymobile.samsung.com.
2. Once the website open u will see the sign in button right in the middle of the page.
3. Enter your Samsung id/Samsung email address.
4. Then the box would appear [ I am not a robot], it will appear at bottom of the page.
5. Now it comes to clicking on sign in button which shows you the list of phone and tablets running on the same email address.
6. Choose the phone whose location you want to track.
7. Once you choose your phone it will immediately show the location of your phone but in case if the phone is off or not connected to any cellular network it would not show the results.
8. In case of stolen phone if u want that no one to access your Samsung data u can just click the lock my device button in pop-up menu.
3. FIND YOUR STOLEN
SMARTPHONE USING GOOGLE MAPS
1. Google Maps. Go to https://www.google.com/maps in your computer’s web browser. This will open the Google Maps page.
If you are not logged in, click the blue Sign in button in the corner of the page, then you have to enter your email address and password for the Google Account that you login in your android.
2. Click the button shown on the upper-left corner of the page.
3. Now click your timeline, this option will be shown in the pop-out menu. After doing it will bring up the location history menu.
4. Now you have to choose the date year, month, time and click the day on which your android went missing.
5. Check android location history, if your phone turned on and get connected to cellular data/wi-fi at least see one location out of listed ones. keep in my mind if you’re not getting your location it means that the person who stole it turned off your android.
6. if your android phone is lost more then one day then click the day box and choose the next day and review the location history.